PureWeb’s ResolutionMD® software enables doctors to securely view patient images and reports from a wide variety of computer and mobile devices, collaborate with other practitioners and diagnose from any location. Our goal is to build a healthcare diagnostic imaging product that eases the burden on doctors, improves patient outcomes, and saves lives.
We are looking for a highly motivated, team-oriented Quality Assurance Analyst for our ResolutionMD® software team. Are you passionate about producing high-quality products, have an innate desire for continual learning and a flair for finding creative ways of solving challenges that arise from testing across a wide range of technologies?
As a member of our agile product team, you will be responsible for leading the quality assurance practice for the team, including the design and implementation of systems and processes for test automation. You will also take ownership of optimizing our existing testing processes to meet internal and external customer demand.
The ideal candidate will be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across a variety of disciplines. We are looking for courageous, trustworthy, pragmatic team members who are self-motivated and have a demonstrable track record of success in enabling high quality software delivery.
What you will be doing
- Design, develop and execute automated tests and implement and improve automation frameworks at all layers of the testing stack (static, unit, integration, and end-to-end)
- Design and execute, thorough, well-structured test plans and test cases
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents and provide relevant testing input on product scope and deliverables, as well as testing guidance and requirements early in the development process
- Perform manual testing employing different methodologies (functional, regression, integration testing, etc.), with an emphasis on exploratory testing and automation
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities with team members
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies, and share learnings and best practices across the organization
- Provide leadership developing and directing QA and quality improvement initiatives across the team
Desired candidate profile
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of experience as part of a software delivery team
- Practical experience with testing methodologies on a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux, as well as mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Hands-on expertise implementing scalable automation test frameworks for web, mobile, as well as web-service tiers
- Experience maintaining and managing test environments (build machines, test data, and other relevant areas)
- Demonstrated ability and/or desire to explore and improve quality management skills
- Familiarity with Agile practices is an asset
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working in the healthcare industry with relevant regulatory exposure is an asset
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
We’re unleashing interactive 3D applications to any device, anywhere in the world.
When we started doing this fifteen years ago, we were laser focused on healthcare and helping doctors securely share 3D medical images.
We’ve since expanded our scope to other industries, like automotive, manufacturing, AEC, and more, but we’re incredibly grateful for where we started.
Serving the healthcare industry fused important traits into our company’s DNA: respect for high quality 3D graphics, a commitment to data security, and a focus on creating a globally reliable and accessible streaming service.
The result is a rigorously tried and tested distribution platform designed to help companies across industries collaborate, publish, and engage global audiences with their interactive 3D applications.