What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact PureWeb.com
- your phone number, name and email so that we may contact you when requested to do so
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
- username, email address, and IP address when you sign up for the PureWeb console
- IP address of users who are consuming streams from the PureWeb platform
Once you have expressed interest in purchasing our products, we will collect information about your company, address, other pertinent details so that we can provide you with the software and invoice you
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics and Wix software to collect information about how you use PureWeb.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example updating our product information.
Google Analytics and Wix stores information about:
- the pages you visit on PureWeb.com
- how long you spend on each PureWeb.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- how you interact with the emails
Hubspot stores information about:
- the personal information you supplied: email address, company information, name and phone number
- the personal information is then tied to the emails and pages you interacted with, level of interest in our products and if you wish to be contacted for a demo
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) in Google Analytics so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access our software demos
- provide you with information about services if you want it
- username, email address, and IP address information for console users is necessary for the proper functioning of the PureWeb platform
- IP address information of stream consumers is necessary in order to deliver interactive streaming content over the internet to end users
What we do with your data
Any personal information made available by users of this website will be treated and protected with due care. PureWeb does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs. PureWeb may update this policy.
3D Models and Personal Data
Users are responsible for ensuring that 3D models uploaded to the PureWeb platform contain no personally identifiable information (PII). This includes metadata, annotations, cached or other embedded content within the model. If a 3D model is found to contain PII, PureWeb has the right to delete this model from the platform. Any breach of this policy is the liability of the uploading business.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
Your personal data, throughout the course of its processing at PureWeb, will be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). All appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your data.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
How to unsubscribe from the email communications
Unsubscribe from all email communications by visiting the subscriptions page.
Your Rights Under GDPR
As an individual, you have rights concerning your personal data. PureWeb respects these rights, such as:
- Access to Information: You can request details about the personal data we hold on you and how it is processed.
- Data Accuracy: We aim to keep your personal data accurate. You have the right to request corrections.
- Data Retention: We retain personal data only as long as necessary. You can inquire about retention periods.
- Erasure and Restriction: You have the right to request data deletion or limit its processing.
- Data Copy: You have the right to request a copy of your personal data.
GDPR Compliance Measures
To ensure compliance with GDPR, PureWeb has:
- Reviewed and updated our policies related to data protection and retention.
- Established procedures for handling data breaches according to GDPR standards.
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to PureWeb.com from another website
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, PureWeb will take reasonable steps to let you know.
You can see previous versions of this page.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Data Protection Officer
119 6th Avenue SW, 2nd Floor
Calgary AB T2P 0P8 CANADA
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Textphone: 01625 545860
Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF