PureWeb is the industry leader for the distribution of interactive 3D experiences in the Metaverse. Our proprietary distribution platform--PureWeb Reality®--is designed to help companies across industries collaborate, publish, and engage global audiences with their interactive 3D applications--no downloads or special hardware required. Every experience we distribute is easily accessible on any device, anywhere in the world.
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking Marketing Intern who is a motivated self-starter and skilled multi-tasker to support our Marketing efforts. Are you eager to learn across all facets of Digital, Product, and Brand Marketing? If so, you will work closely with our Marketing team to plan, design, and execute GTM campaigns and develop collateral to elevate our brand, enable sales, and drive demand.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-growth global B2B tech company where you’ll be able to collaborate on multiple projects at once! You’ll get exposure to, and be able to influence, various marketing strategies designed to amplify awareness and demand for our technology solution in the interactive 3D industry.
What you’ll be working on:
- Contribute to Marketing strategy creation, planning, execution, and analysis.
- Assist in quarterly demand generation and campaign strategy building and execution
- Contribute to market analysis/research, content ideation, and competitive analysis to stay up-to-date on our industry and the activities of major clients and partners in order to source timely and relevant social content
- Develop and publish content across channels including, but not limited to social content, blogs, and white papers
- Identify relevant market organizations and events to engage with and support related campaigns
- Help create and manage drip email campaigns (workflows) and landing pages using our marketing automation platform and CMS
- Liaise with external graphic designers, videographers, writers, etc., as needed
- Support in the development and publishing of creative assets including video, infographics, marketing collateral, copy, etc.
- Contribute to competitor research, playbook, and communicate updates for our team
- Manage our internal content portal for our Sales Team
- Anything in the realm of marketing where you identify gaps, see opportunities, or have the curiosity to explore, test, and grow
- Other Marketing activities and operations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications OR undergraduate degree candidate in Marketing or Communications (currently enrolled in your 3rd or 4th year)
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Bonus points for previous experience supporting B2B marketing programs
- Experience with HubSpot marketing automation solutions a plus
Term of employment:
- Offering a 6-12-month contract term at 40 hours/week
- Remote within Canada; optionally in-person in our Calgary or Vancouver office.
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
PureWeb is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.