PureWeb Reality™ is the leading real-time streaming platform for interactive 3D experiences on the immersive web. It is designed to help Unreal Engine and Unity creators easily stream their interactive 3D experiences at scale with zero downloads. Every real-time 3D experience we distribute is accessible on any device, anywhere in the world.
Our Reality team is highly collaborative, autonomous, and motivated. You’ll get the chance to work with the latest in innovative technologies. We focus on outcomes over output, and we’ll support you to do your best work while still making time to have fun.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to help drive PureWeb Reality growth. We want your help in making our streaming platform accessible to all levels of creators.
You’ll be joining a small, close-knit team of sales professionals. We will empower you to direct your own learning with extensive hands-on experience. You’ll have the opportunity to develop an array of skills in a variety of areas including: game engines, cloud computing, web development, and database development. Everyone on our team commits to each other’s success, so you’ll receive continual guidance and coaching from fellow team members and leadership.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue/quota through the management and execution of the PureWeb sales process
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and a sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of objectives over the short- and long-term for your coverage model
- Build lasting, meaningful relationships with other members of management, our team, and the prospect/customer community
- Build and align with the PureWeb sales Go-to-Market plan to develop and own accountability for region’s market segmentation and targeted accounts
- Develop essential internal relationships to provide the support necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Communicate accurate and realistic forecast information to the management team per our process and policy
- Communicate market reaction and needs back to headquarters in a productive manner
- Take an active role in solving problems, which involve other functional areas, instead of “dumping problems at the factory door”
- Take the lead in prioritizing the needs of customers so that engineering and other functional areas can focus on the right tasks and issues
- Travel required: 50%+
- 5+ years of outside/direct sales experience carrying quota
- 2+ years account management or inside sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling
- Strong analytical and business deal-making capability, ability to ferret out opportunities, create positive relationships, find the hidden issues during due diligence, and bring the transaction to closure successfully
- Demonstrated track record in the planning, development, and implementation of new business activity involving leading-edge technology
- Proven ability to grow revenues to a substantial level and scale bookings growth and net-new customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive negotiation and contract development experience
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Send us an application package at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Enterprise Account Executive" in the subject line. Include (1) your resume, (2) a cover letter, and (3) references.