PureWeb - Publishing Digital Realities at Scale
We want your executive-level sales and account experience from either the Digital Agency space or from Enterprise Technology solution selling to help drive PureWeb’s leadership in rapidly evolving enterprise streaming. PureWeb is the global leader in fully-managed streaming of large-scale digital/virtual projects. We are seeking our first sales leader to accelerate our go-to-market efforts and scale our existing sales team.
We’re unleashing interactive 3D applications to any device, anywhere in the world
PureWeb enables our customers to invite anyone, anywhere into their immersive and interactive 3D experience online. Our platform can stream their high-fidelity 3D projects to the cloud while maintaining quality and performance with limitless global distribution to any device.
We’re entering a new stage of enterprise streaming technology, where realistic, immersive, and interactive experiences will take center stage - in virtual trade shows and events, e-commerce, virtual show homes and photo-realistic configurators - a trend accelerated by the ongoing implications of COVID-19 and beyond. We work with the world’s leading creators / creative agencies and brands to publish and unleash the value of their game-engine based projects.
What we need:
As VP, Sales, reporting to the CEO, you will be a key member of the leadership team and have full responsibility for new business generation and key account management for the cloud-publishing side of the business. You’ll lead and scale an existing full sales cycle sales team, and elevate go-to-market plans to develop a high performance solution selling culture. While our HQ is in Calgary, this role will ideally be based in our Vancouver office, Calgary, or remotely (Toronto preferred).
What you will do:
As VP, Sales, you’ll be accountable for setting, meeting and exceeding the company’s sales targets. With that, you’ll be focused on sales strategy and sales operations, managing and coaching the team, recruiting and talent development. Selected responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the CEO, you’ll work with Engineering, Finance, Product/Marketing and the Customer Team to drive an overall sales growth strategy.
- Manage, lead and develop a current team of 5 sales reps (3 in Calgary, 1 in Vancouver, 1 in Toronto) with a goal of 15-20 by end of 2021. Recruit, hire, coach, motivate, and mentor top sales talent. This includes helping Account Executives close deals, helping move deals through the pipeline, meeting with customers and building strong relationships with customers and partners to grow new and existing business
- Develop the sales strategy including targets, growth metrics, and the KPIs that drive revenue goals. Create go-to-market plans and elevate the sales tools necessary.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to the executive team and board of directors that will help formulate the strategic direction of the company
- Develop the next generation of the sales compensation plan
- Contribute as needed to the sustainable growth of the company and culture.
Who you are:
- You are either a Digital Agency Accounts/Business Leader or a Software/Technology Sales leader: You bring 10+ years experience developing major accounts and leading sales/client teams. You understand the evolving trends of your enterprise-level clients and are comfortable with a technical product and complex sale.
- You’re in an expert in solution selling, clearly identifying customer’s problems and our solutions
- You have proven experience scaling and leading a high performing sales team
- Experience developing strategies, plans and sales tools
- Able to understand and comfortably operate with a technical product
- Experience or familiarity with the business models and drivers surrounding SaaS, subscription models
- Ideally you have expertise in cloud services
What we can offer:
Competitive pay, benefits and senior management stock option plan
Tier 1 clients including some of the largest consumer technology brands, global automotive and industrial companies as well as entertainment and sporting franchises.
Smart, dedicated colleagues, a positive work culture with an entrepreneurial spirit. We care about our people, have great facilities (Funky offices – Railtown Vancouver / Downtown Calgary), workout facilities, personal trainers and team lunches and social events,
Please apply in confidence with your resume and cover letter/message directly via the LinkedIn posting or via email c/o Ian Christie, Talent Dimensions Group Inc. via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are representing our client on an exclusive, partnership basis.