PureWeb Reality™ is the leading real-time streaming platform for interactive 3D experiences on the immersive web. It is designed to help Unreal Engine and Unity creators easily stream their interactive 3D experiences at scale with zero downloads. Every real-time 3D experience we distribute is accessible on any device, anywhere in the world.
We’re searching for a Technical Customer Success Representative who will engage with our customers to understand various issues, solve problems, and contribute to the growth of the Reality platform. As a member of the Customer Success team, you will also collaborate with our internal Product Development, Sales, and Marketing teams on a regular basis.
Ultimately, your priority will be to help ensure our customers have a low-friction experience using our platform and help maintain PureWeb’s reputation as a customer-first organization with an unparalleled product experience!
Although much of your work will be performed remotely, in-person attendance will sometimes be required at our office in downtown Calgary, AB.
You will be responsible for:
- Introducing relevant and essential information to new or existing customers
- Investigating and resolving customer queries and technical issues promptly
- Understanding users’ goals and challenges as well as recommending solutions
- Learning and maintaining a vast knowledge base for the Reality platform
- Communicating clearly and earning the trust of both your teammates and customers
Technical Customer Success Representatives address questions, comments and issues related to our platform in a friendly and professional manner. This will frequently involve providing technical assistance and guidance to our customers. Your goal is to provide a positive experience to our customers and enhance our relationships with them.
To qualify for this role, you must meet these requirements:
- Education: A post-secondary degree or certification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field, or equivalent work experience
- Characteristics: Our team has high autonomy, so you should have a strong desire to learn and solve technical problems. We handle new and complex problems every day. You’ll need to learn quickly and ask a lot of questions.
- Skills: A good Technical Customer Success Representative has strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, and a willingness to help others find solutions to problems. Calm, clear, and respectful communication with our customers and team members is a must. You’ll also have some experience with:
- Cloud Computing: Amazon Web Services or other cloud service providers.
- Game Engines: Unreal Engine or Unity.
- Send us an application package through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include (1) your resume, and (2) a cover letter. Include the job title in the subject line.
- [30 min] Should you be invited to interview, a screening interview will be scheduled over video call with a couple of team members, including the hiring manager.
- [60 min] Should you progress to the next step, a technical interview over video call will be scheduled with a few team members. Your interview will have 3 parts:
- Introductions. Meet the team interviewing you and tell us about yourself.
- A mixture of soft skill and technical questions.
- You interview us! Ask us anything you want to know about working for PureWeb.
Term of employment
- Hybrid: Remote in Calgary with occasional in-person meetings at our downtown Calgary office.