Full-time, remote within Canada, preferably Eastern Canada (or early shift availability)
PureWeb is looking for a talented Solutions Developer to enhance our customers’ journey as part of the Customer Success team. The Solutions Developer plays a critical role in understanding the needs of our customers, ensuring that they are successful in solving their business problems using our products and in turn driving revenue and explosive growth for our company. As part of a customer-focused team, you will be the advocate for the customer and act in their best interest when collaborating with other teams across the organization, including product development and sales. In order to support our global customers, this role will require non-standard work hours, for example 4:00am-12:00pm ET to support business hours in London.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success or their designate, a Solutions Developer will troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and coding/scripting. This will require a deep understanding of the technologies that drive PureWeb products and the ability to propose and deliver innovative solutions to the problems presented. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute on consulting engagements in which you will work closely with individual customers to customize the implementation and deployment of their solutions. As a member of the Customer Success group, the role will also participate in technical support, training and managed services delivery.
The ideal candidate will be versatile, display natural leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic about solving complex problems. We are looking for critical thinkers who are self-motivated, possess excellent judgement when faced with challenges and have a tenacious drive for customer success.
- Manage customer support requests through effective diagnosis and resolution of reported issues.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of PureWeb’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as the subject matter expert for external engagements and the customer advocate for internal stakeholders to resolve technical deployment obstacles, find ways to improve the product and drive high-quality production engagements.
- Contribute to custom projects to enhance the customer experience and the likelihood of their success
- Work as part of a cross-functional team that ensures support for our global customers, which will require non-standard work hours and participation in an on-call rotation.
- In collaboration with R&D, aid in the development of services that are part of our PaaS and SaaS offerings which includes improving deployment, efficiency, reliability, security and scalability of these services.
- Ensure knowledge transfer and retention by contributing to Knowledge Base articles and overall product documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area, or 5+ years professional experience
- Experience operating and maintaining large scale cloud applications
- Experience with cloud operations best practices for logging, monitoring and alerting
- Familiarity with building and maintaining continuous integration and code deployment systems
- Experience in advocating for customers needs
- An effective team player with exceptional communication skills
- An insatiable appetite for learning new concepts and technologies
Nice to have
- Proficiency in modern JS development, preferably with React, TypeScript and ES6
- Experience in building and scaling front end web applications on AWS
- Familiarity with DataDog
- Experience with game development in Unreal or Unity game engines
We’re unleashing interactive 3D applications to any device, anywhere in the world.
When we started doing this fifteen years ago, we were laser focused on healthcare and helping doctors securely share 3D medical images.
We’ve since expanded our scope to other industries, like automotive, manufacturing, AEC, and more, but we’re incredibly grateful for where we started.
Serving the healthcare industry fused important traits into our company’s DNA: respect for high quality 3D graphics, a commitment to data security, and a focus on creating a globally reliable and accessible streaming service.
The result is a rigorously tried and tested distribution platform designed to help companies across industries collaborate, publish, and engage global audiences with their interactive 3D applications.
We’re entering a new stage of enterprise streaming technology, where realistic, immersive, and interactive experiences will take center stage - in e-commerce, in online learning, in customer support, and beyond.
The worlds of high-fidelity 3D graphics and cloud computing are colliding, and we’re building the tools to help today’s creators and innovators make the most of it.
Why You’ll Love it Here:
- Be a key influencer and driver in bringing to the customer ground-breaking technology that’s at the forefront of deploying interactive streaming experiences to the browser
- A fast-paced, performance-driven culture
If this Solutions Developer role sounds like you, please apply with your resume and a cover letter/message to email@example.com, with Solutions Developer in the subject line
As part of this position, PureWeb may apply to various government funding wage subsidy programs, including but not limited to Alberta Jobs Now (AB residents) and Digital Skills for Youth (BC residents).