Are you a lifelong learner with a flair for creative problem solving and a passion for producing high quality products that leverage a diversified technology stack?
The Senior Software Developer position involves hands-on software development and leading teams and projects, and is versatile, displaying leadership qualities, while being enthusiastic to take on new problems across the technology stack. We are looking for critical thinkers who are self-motivated, possess excellent judgment and have a knack for finding creative ways of solving hard problems. Candidates must demonstrate a track record of success in leading software teams, both as a technical visionary and a team facilitator, as well as delivering new features and products. Experience working in a cross-disciplinary team is a plus.
What You’ll Be Working On
ResolutionMD™ by PureWeb is our award-winning mobile visualization platform that empowers healthcare professionals to remotely collaborate and diagnose while viewing and sharing 2D/3D images on any device. As a member of the ResolutionMD team, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of product features. The work will include improving the product’s quality and performance, implementing new features for our HTML5 web and iOS mobile native applications, as well as optimizing existing features for new workflows. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
- Provide leadership for the development team and mentorship for team members.
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of key product features.
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Collaborate with product management to envision and scope out sustainable technology solutions to meet future business requirements.
- Experience leading software teams and mentoring other software developers, driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability, problem-solving efficiency and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in a development environment
- Experience defining technical strategies to meet long-term business objectives.
- Comfortable facilitating technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
PureWeb is an innovative Calgary-based advanced software leader with a broad portfolio of in-revenue technologies, a global user-base and multiple strategic partners. With an established market segment, the company is poised to expand into new market segments and a next stage of growth.
If this senior developer role sounds like you, please apply with your resume, cover letter, and samples of your code to email@example.com