We are looking for a Product Manager with strong business and technical acumen to drive the commercialization strategy and execution of PureWeb Spaces. Are you passionate about bring-ing to market high-quality products that solve enterprise-level customer problems? Do you have an innate desire for continual learning and a flair for finding creative ways of solving the chal-lenges of managing products that leverage a wide stack of technologies?
The ideal candidate will be versatile, display leadership qualities and enthusiastic in work-ing closely with the CEO, CTO, marketing, sales and technology teams to drive market-focused product development and exceptional user-experiences. Candidates must have a demonstrable track record of product management success.
What you'll be working on
PureWeb Spaces is a platform for bringing together streams of data from browsers, desktop software applications, and autonomous systems into a cohesive user-driven collaborative environment. You will lead product management, interfacing and working closely with the CEO, CTO, technology teams, marketing and sales to support and guide the development and market growth of the Spaces platform.
- Be the owner of a compelling product category and manage product roadmap direction and metrics for the greatest market competitiveness and product value to our customers, and to support our revenue and market growth plans
- Organize and validate market and product requirements against our business goals and strategy in order to prioritize our product development plans
- Research and understand market needs and trends, and carry on competitive analysis to drive product strategy and development
- Work within an agile framework to define epics, user scenarios, use stories that will guide the development teams, UX and test teams
- Drive interactions with our customers and partners to learn the needs and motivations of customer groups, gather customer feedback and inform company strategy and product roadmap.
- Partner with Sales and the CEO in supporting major account opportunities
- Be a key owner in developing Product Management processes and a major influencer in supporting a strong product culture; evangelize product management practices throughout the organization.
- 5+ years proven track record as a Product Manager recognizing market opportunities and customer needs - and turning them into successful products
- Experience in an enterprise cloud/SaaS product/service environment, game engine or equivalent
- Business acumen and an entrepreneurial mind-set bringing strong market analysis, pricing and product marketing awareness to bear as part of your product management toolkit
- Successfully interfaced with interdisciplinary teams
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or demonstrated experience with Agile/Scrum product development environments
- Experience building products on a major public cloud
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Natural evangelist and strong influencer, able to effectively communicate internally and externally
- Strong blend of business and technical acumen
- Effective and natural collaborator with other product owners, c-suite, sales and technology teams
- A positive addition to our high-functioning culture
PureWeb is a Calgary-based advanced software company with a broad portfolio of in-revenue technologies, a global user-base and multiple strategic partners. With an established market segment, the company is poised to expand into new market segments and a next stage of growth.
PureWeb’s patented smart streaming technology enables anyone to publish, collaborate and interact with massive data files, including photo real 3D simulations and game engine projects. It deploys this on any cloud or hardware device without coding, moving or copying the source data. Our smart streaming technology is scalable and efficient, providing superior access while protecting the security of your data.
Why you'll love it here
- Be a key influencer and driver in bringing to market ground-breaking technology that’s at the forefront of deploying interactive streaming experiences to the browser
- Fast-paced, performance-driven culture
- Meet your “rocks”? Get it, got it, good!
If this product manager role sounds like you, please apply with your resume and a cover letter/LinkedIn message to Ian Christie - Talent Dimensions Group Inc., (we are representing PureWeb on an exclusive, partnership basis) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org