PureWeb is the industry leader for the distribution of interactive 3D experiences in the metaverse. Our proprietary distribution platform--PureWeb Reality®--is designed to help companies across industries collaborate, publish, and engage global audiences with their interactive 3D applications--no downloads or special hardware required. Every metaverse experience we distribute is easily accessible on any device, anywhere in the world.
We’re searching for a passionate, organized, self-motivated Marketing Specialist who will be a key player in pulling together the many moving pieces needed to run exciting marketing campaigns with a global audience of key targets across multiple industries.
What you’ll be working on:
• Participate in annual marketing strategy creation, planning, budgeting, communication, and analysis
• Assist in quarterly demand generation and campaign strategy building and execution
• Contribute to market analysis and content ideation
• Publish content across channels including but not limited to blogs, white papers, videos, and social media pieces
• Manage our marketing automation platform and CMS (Hubspot)
• Liaise with external graphic designers, videographers, writers, etc., as needed
• Conduct market research and stay up-to-date on our industry and activities of major clients and partners in order to source timely and relevant social content
• Own and develop our social media strategy, including but not limited to social listening activities to advise brand and content, creation of social media calendars and content, engaging with followers, and community participation
• Create and oversee creation of content pieces including video, infographics, creative, copy, etc.
• Contribute to competitor research, playbook, and communicate updates for our team
•Populate and distribute quarterly newsletters and other communications to segmented audiences
• Contribute to our internal content portal for our Sales Team
• Anything in the realm of marketing where you identify gaps, see opportunities, or have the curiosity to explore, test, and grow
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications OR 2+ years of experience supporting B2B marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Remote within Canada; optionally in-person in our Calgary or Vancouver office.
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
PureWeb is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.