What You’ll Be Working On
You’ll be focused on ResolutionMD™ by PureWeb, our award-winning mobile visualization platform that empowers healthcare professionals to remotely collaborate and diagnose while viewing and sharing 2D/3D images on any device.
In this role as Intermediate Software Developer, you’ll be doing hands-on coding to extend the product’s features, quality and performance as well evolving into a tech lead role for the development team including architecting, team project coordination and mentoring. To succeed in this growth role, you need to be versatile and keen to take on new problems across the technology stack. You’re interested in team leadership and can demonstrate involvement in mentoring people and coordinating projects. We are looking for a strong communicator and critical thinker who finds creative ways to solve hard problems. You are self-motivated and possess excellent judgment.
Areas of Responsibility:
· Leading the development and launch of product features. The work will include improving the product’s quality and performance, implementing new features for our HTML5 web and iOS mobile native applications, as well as optimizing existing features for new workflows.
· You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
· Provide leadership for the development team and mentorship for team members.
· Lead the design, development, and maintenance of key product features.
· Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
· Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software.
· Collaborate with product management to envision and scope out sustainable technology solutions to meet future business requirements.
· 8+ years of software development experience
· Proficiency in designing well-architected software systems and modules that support new technology or improve capability/performance of existing functionality
· Experience mentoring people and coordinating projects and driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
· Strong sense of ownership, accountability, problem-solving efficiency and drive.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in a development environment
· Experience defining technical strategies to meet long-term business objectives.
· Comfortable facilitating technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
What we can offer
Competitive pay, benefits, a collaborative team that celebrates successes, smart, dedicated colleagues, and a positive work culture with an entrepreneurial spirit. We care about our people, have great facilities (Funky offices – Railtown Vancouver / Downtown Calgary).
If this intermediate developer role sounds like you, please apply in confidence with your resume and cover letter/message directly via the LinkedIn posting or via firstname.lastname@example.org.